This indeed is not a good sign to the economy, as it reduces the quality of Applicants who get hired for roles they know nothing of, but once they have the skills to Google the job specifications they may stand a chance of gaining employment.
Parroting Keywords in a job description, Questions asked
The questions one may be forced to ask are:
- If this is the future Company hiring techniques good for the skilled workforce?
- Will this system of Automated Software Hiring be the best way to cut HR funding?
- How long will this last until Companies realise that they are contributing to more Unemployed Unemployment?
- Will this Automated Software Hiring Process lead to Brain Drain from the Countries?
- How will this Brain Drain issue affect the Economy?
- Where do we go from here……?
Just like everything in life, too much of anything is very bad. Moderation should be sort for or else one day, these software bots will turn around and eat up the database (lol).
This is also not a very good way to go, because it would be a great encouragement for Keyword surfing or keyword stuffing.
What then do we need to do to Fix the Problems of Parroting Keywords in a job description and the HR Automated Hiring Software or are we sticking to walk Towards a Robotic World where you can Get Hired and Fired by Software?
The answer to All these is up to you.