For Software Developers, Digital Marketers, Technology Entrepreneurs and Technology Marketing Professionals, there’s a new dawn in the Nigerian Technology, Web and mobile World, Digital Marketing Business.
Following the successful launch of the G-Nigeria 2010, Google Nigeria proudly presents a two-day Technology Advancement Workshop (TAW) – titled “G-Nigeria 2011 -Growing Local, going Global”.
This two-day event will focus on the Nigerian Software Developers, Digital Marketers and Technology Entrepreneurs.
Day 1 is for Software Developers, where seasoned Google Web Developers and Engineers will guide a series of in-dept seasons focusing on:
- Hands-on web code labs
- intermediate mobile web/Android Technologies
- Advanced mobile web/Android Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Cutting edge web Technologies
- Cutting edge Mobile Technologies
- Geographical/Map seasons, etc.
Day 2 is for Technology Entrepreneurs and Technology Marketing Professionals
This will feature a host of Google innovations, product exhibitions and demonstrations. Also in the offering are lectures and seasons to help participants Network, interact and exchange ideas on:
- Best cost effective ways of funding Technology Ventures.
- Best cost effective ways of launching Technology Ventures.
- Best mobile and Web Marketing tips and tricks.
- Best methods of driving and retaining Customer Loyalty.
- Best measures for tracking Mobile/Web results.
- Best way of effective management of Online Business presence.
Date: May 3rd to May 4th 2011
The Civic Centre
Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Opposite 1004
Victoria Island, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, Nigeria
For Participation, Registration and other enquires, please use the following links:
Day 1: Software Developers
Google G-Nigeria 2011 is a Networking event for Nigerian Software Developers, Digital Marketers, Technology Entrepreneurs and Technology Marketing Professionals