I’ve just got the following role in from one of my clients based in Swords Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland
If you are looking to start work as soon as possible, this position (Financial Accountant position) is a 12 Months fixed term job role, with an expected Salary between €40,000 – €45,000.
To be able to work within a large multinational Information Technology (IT) services business, Candidates must have:-
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong Technical Accounting knowledge (local GAAP and IAS)
- Excellent IT skills including Oracle Discoverer (desirable), Oracle Financials, Microsoft Office (Excel)
Financial Accountant Role summary
- Candidates key functions would be working closely with the Company Financial Controller on:
- Monthly Account.
- Statutory Accounts and Audit Analysis.
- Reviews and Analysis of Account Balance sheet etc.
- Provide cover where required for Company Financial Controller.
Financial Accountant Job purpose & accountabilities:
The successful Candidate(s) would be reporting directly to the Company Financial Controller, and their responsibilities would include:
- Statutory Accounts preparation under local GAAP , and Pension Scheme
- Statutory Audit preparation and Analysis.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Significant involvement in closing month end accounts (under IAS) to tight timescales
- Monthly Account reconciliation and full balance sheet analysis.
- Customer and Business Revenue and profitability reporting.
- Working Capital and Treasury Management (in order to maximise cash flow)
- Finance process improvement work.
If you have the above experience, Please Contact Us as soon as possible.